Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bad Blogger

It seems that the more I have to write about, the less motivated I am to write. Needless to say, things have been crazy and finding the time and the energy to sit down and write it all down, has been difficult at best.


I’m working a lot. Even with the threat of Government shutdown and budget shortfalls, it seems that my projects remain top priority. There is still more work to do than time to do it. Coming home exhausted is no fun either. Physically, I just want to lie down and chill out, but mentally my mind is still racing with work problems, and I crave playing with Kaelyn and hanging out with Roger. I feel like I’m being pulled in a million and one directions. Honestly, I’m surprised I haven’t broken down yet.

But, aside from all that, things are pretty great. We have officially started our front deck/porch project. Just cutting down the overgrown bushes from the front and side of the house has made a huge difference. I’m not sure when the contractors will get in to start building; but hopefully, we can get them scheduled soon. Kaelyn continues to grow and amaze us every day. She is now trying to do summersaults. She’s not very good at them, but does get down into the right position and begs me to push her over. She’s talking more and more. Well, she’s always talked, but more and more we’re able to understand her. We’ve planted some vegetables and even have an herb garden. Everything is growing. The flowers are blooming. The weather is nice.

There are probably a thousand things I could write about. I know a lot has been happening, but truthfully, I can’t think of anything right now. I’m tired and have to get to work, so that’s what I’ll do. Hopefully, I’ll become a better blogger again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment