Tuesday, January 18, 2011

100 Posts

Well, this is number 100.  I just realized that this morning.  And as much as I wish that I had something profound to write about...I don't.

100 posts and almost one year ago, nothing has changed.  Kaelyn has grown tremendously and we added Buckeye to our family, but that's pretty much it.  We took all our big leaps before I started this blog.  This blog hasn't done that much to change my life.  It's a nice little online diary, but it doesn't chronicle anything that important.  Nothing that anyone, but me, would find all that interesting.  Roger doesn't even read it (which I prefer).

I will say that I prefer to have nothing to write about.  Sometimes, I feel guilty in my blogging.  I read other blogs that are filled with trauma, drama, heartache.  Those are, sadly, the most interesting ones to read, and also tend to be the most inspiring.  But, not having those things to write about, means that my life is pretty good.  It won't always be this way, so instead of feeling guilty that my blog is boring and I'm happy, I want to revel in it.  Boring and happy is a very good thing!
.................

We had another long weekend and decided that we needed some time to ourselves.  We're both a little tired.  Saturday, we went out and priced hardwood floors.  I'm not sure when we'll actually get them, but I'm so excited for the project!  Klara came over for a few minutes on Sunday, which was nice, and the rest of the weekend, I barely bothered to get dressed.  It felt like a long weekend should....long.  And that's just what I needed.

I'm still a bit sick.  My right ear is clogged and my sinuses are bugging me.  I really want to get over this!  I have a class this week.  Which means my schedule will be a little bit different.  Not sure yet if it will be a good different or not. 

That's about it.  We're all good here!

No comments:

Post a Comment