Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have a blog?

I decided to start a blog. This is new for me. My main reasons are because I have a lot on my mind...all the time...and it would be nice to have an outlet. Also, my life has been changing pretty drastically over the last couple years and I'm continuing to make big changes. First, I'll be starting a new job in two weeks, my husband, Roger, is starting his own business, we just had a beautiful baby girl, Kaelyn, 4 months ago, and we've only been married for just over 14 months. And while I'm embracing all this change, I also need to lose my pregnancy weight. I haven't been diligent in my efforts to lose and I guess I'm hoping to hold myself accountable here.

I've titled this blog BS in the World. Anyone who knows me will probably think the title is just a summary of my basice attitude and outlook on life...and while this is true, I chose the title because my initials just also happen to be BS.

Honestly, I'm not sure how good I'll be at this. I don't really have time to blog. I work full time and taking care of a new baby...something, by the way, I'm totally clueless about. I'm tired all the time and truth be told, the time I do spend on this blog would probably be better served in a workout. But, I'm going to give this a good effort and with that, I will go and start my first real post!

BS

No comments:

Post a Comment