Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Calm

Now that the Christmas decorations are up and the packages are in the mail, I finally feel like I can relax and enjoy the holiday season.  Not that I was too wound up about things, but life has been awfully busy lately and it's nice to know that all the things I dislike about Christmas (the post office and crowded stores) is out of the way early and I can fully enjoy all the things I love...time off from work, baking with Vickie, holiday parties, casual shopping, the excitement in Kaelyn's face when she looks at all the Christmas lights, and celebrating the birth of Christ.

I still have some shopping to do to finish up Roger and he has all his shopping left to do (but that's on him). I plan to take Kaelyn to see Santa over the weekend and we are baking.  I fully intend to relax a little bit.

I have nothing more to write about really.  Life is calm.  Calm is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment